Our Mission - Read more [...]
Place Category: Campgrounds
Welcome to Indian Rock Campground
Open Year Round! Free Wi-Fi Available!
Indian Rock Campground is located adajacent to the York Heritage Rail Trail, and is easily accessible for many of the historic and popular activities in York, PA and surrounding communities.
Specializing in sites for smaller RV units with less environmental demands.
With more than 250 years of tradition, historic York served as the nation’s first capitol. Here the Continental Congress adopted the Articles of Confederation while housed in York in 1777, forming the United States of America.
If you are looking for a quiet spot close to the Rail Trail for biking and hiking give us a call for rates, reservations or more information at 717-741-1764 or email [email protected]
Enter these GPS coordinates: N 39 55.258 W 076 44.870
Using Street address in GPS takes you to our business office.
Please follow signs 1/4 mile past to campground entrance.
Indian Rock Campground Amenities:
- Shaded and open sites
- Water – Electric – Sewer
- Clean restrooms
- Camp Store
- Vaccinated Pets welcome on leash
- Nature Trail to York Heritage Rail Trail
- Close to Medical and Shopping Facilities
- Fishing and Boating in nearby County Park
- 40 sites, all with electric (20-30 amp), water and sewer
- 3 Drive-thru sites
- Separate Tent Area
- York, the Nations First Capital
- Colonial York Courthouse www.yorkheritage.org
- Gates House and Plow Tavern
- Farmer’s Markets (3 different markets)
- Historical Museums
- Naylors Vineyard website
- Nissley Vineyard website
- Allegro Vineyard website
- Strand Capital Performing Arts Center website
- Many nationally known outlets for shopping
- Adjacent to York Heritage Bike & Rail Trail
(York, PA to Towson, MD – over 20 miles to hike and bike.)
- Harley Davidson Factory and Museum
- Factory Tour Capital of the World
- York County Convention and Visitors Bureau website