Located Read more [...]
Welcome To Heritage Cove Resort
Heritage Cove Resort is located at the secluded southern end of Pennsylvania’s breathtaking Raystown Lake. The Cove’s tranquil surroundings offer RV guests a relaxing retreat where quality and service are highly valued. Friends, families and pets are welcomed back year after year to enjoy the peaceful environment and hospitality of either the full hook-up RV sites or luxury vacation cottages. The grounds are wooded and spacious to accommodate groups of any size. Boat launch and docks on site provide easy access to Raystown Lake. Heritage Cove is a seasonal property open from May through October, but the boat & RV storage facilities are available all year.
Enclosed boat storage now available!
Call now to reserve your spot. Rates are $500/6M or $900/yr
Heritage Cove two and three bedroom vacation cottages
are ideal for reunions, retreats, and get-aways.
* Leave your RV or Boat between visits for only $10/week.
To provide our guests with a resort setting free from stress and the complexities of life in the serenity of Pennsylvania’s lush and bountiful mountains.
Heritage Cove Resort Camping
- Rates are based on 4 persons over the age of 12 (Max 6) per site.
- Pull-thru or premium sites available upon request.
- Specific campsites may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Poolside sites available
- All sites have electric, water, sewage hookups, picnic table and fire ring.
- Electric hookups are 30A standard, 50A available upon request.
- One vehicle and RV per site; boat trailers and extra vehicle parking in overflow area. All boats and boat trailers must be registered and tagged upon arrival at Heritage Cove Office.
- Clean restrooms with handicap accessible shower and hot water.
- Group campers welcome.
- Seasonal sites are available.
- Non-aggressive dogs are permitted in compliance with “Dog Agreement”.
- Campground check-in 12:00 noon, check-out 11:00 A.M.
- Late Checkout: Depending on availability late checkout fees are $10:2PM and $20:6pm
Heritage Cove Resort Cottages
- Cottage rates are based on four persons over the age of 12, additional fee $25 per person
- Cottage stays require a three night minimum between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends
- Spacious cottages accommodate six adults comfortably
- Two bedroom plus loft and three bedroom cottages available
- A refundable security deposit of $200 is required,
- All cottages are non-smoking and a $100 fee will be imposed for violation
- Dogs are not permitted in the cottages
- Check-in 3 PM check-out 12:00 noon
Cottage Amenities include:
Air conditioning and ceiling fans, cozy gas log fireplace, full bath with tub and shower, fully equipped kitchen w/stovetop, microwave, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, cookware, dishes, utensils, both bed and bath linens, front porch swing, outdoor fire ring, Weber charcoal barbeque, and picnic table.
Heritage Cove Resort Activities
- Yard Games
- Horse Shoe Toss
- Board Games
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Observation
Visitor Guide – Places to Visit
Let us help you plan your visit to the Raystown Lake area. Call or email us for assistance.
Tours 9am – 5pm, Huntingdon, 814-643-0268, LincolnCaverns.com
DelGrosso’s Amusement Park
DelGrosso’s Water Park