Nestled beneath Read more [...]
Welcome to Cherry Ridge Campsites and Lodging
A breath of fresh air awaits you at Cherry Ridge Campsites, nestled in the beautiful lake region of the Pocono Mountains. Treat yourself to a peaceful, relaxing non-commercial camping experience. Come and be a part of the Cherry Ridge camping family. Your hosts Al & Cindy Waiter along with Al Jr., Jason, Kim, Makena Rose, & Kianna welcome you to a great camping season.
Over 100 Campsites
- Shaded, wooded, grass, lakefront, primitive, water, electric and sewer.
- 30 and 50 Amp RV hook-up sites available.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms, kitchen and bath.
- Pots, pans, dishes, silverware, blankets and pillows provided.
- Some units have air conditioning, all have heaters. Some units may include a television.
- Campers please bring linens and towels or they can be rented for $3.00 per set.
- Rooms with private bath
- Double or Twin beds available. Rooms are for two person occupancy.
- Community kitchen available with stove, refrigerator, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware.
- All rooms are heated and have ceiling fans
- Natural 21 acre lake, sheltered, spring-fed and state approved for swimming.
- Good fishing for large mouth bass, yellow perch, blue gill, and catfish.
- 14ft. rowboat rental with life jacket provided.
- “Country Kitchen” open for meals Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.
- Camp Store located behind Country Kitchen.
- Two dance halls with large wooden floors with weekend and week long programs of the following activities:
- Square Dancing
- Round Dancing
- Country Western Line Dancing
- Woodcarvers Roundup
- Playground & Game Room
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Ice & Fire Wood
- Bathrooms with Flush Toilets and Free Hot Showers
- Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary & Glass Museum
- White Water Rafting, Canoeing and Tubing on the Delaware & Lackawaxen Rivers
- Fun @ Lake Wallenpaupack
- Golf Courses
- Antique Shops
- Country Auctions
- Paint Ball
- Flea Market
- STEAMTOWN U.S.A. National Park Train Rides and Museum
- STOURBRIDGE Train Rides
- Anthracite Museum & Coal Mine Tour
- Northeast Wood Carver Festival
- Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Lake Wallenpaupack
- SNOcove – water park
- Claws & Paws Wild Animal Park