Ye Olde Mill Campgrou Read more [...]
Western village RV Park
Welcome to Western Village RV Park
Western Village RV Park is a very clean and quiet family campground in South Central Pennsylvania. The campground features 235 sites including large pull-thru sites, some 50-amp electric, a tenting area, and cabin rentals. A Gaga Ball pit is new for 2018! We offer convenient and easy access from major Interstate highways, only 2 miles from Exit 45 of I-81 and 8 miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike. For fishing enthusiasts, the campsites at Western Village are located just minutes from Pennsylvania’s premier trout stream, the Yellow Breeches.
Our Features & Amenities
• 235 Sites • Large, shaded pull-thru sites • Camping Cabins • Clean restrooms & showers •
• Jumping Pillow • Eco-friendly Swimming Pool • New Pedal Kart Rentals •
• 18-hole mini golf • Playground • Large game room • Free Wi-Fi access •
• Large pavilion to accommodate clubs & groups • Club discounts •
• Horseshoes • Volleyball • Basketball • New Gaga Ball Pit • Tether Ball • Softball field • Walking trail • Store • Laundry • Metered propane • Non-denominational church services in season
Western Village RV Park is located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, the seat of Cumberland County. South Central Pennsylvania is steeped in history, and Cumberland County offers a unique blend of small town charm and big city sophistication. Whether you’re a history buff, an art lover, an outdoor enthusiast, or a sports fan, whether you want to sightsee, shop, dine, be entertained or pampered, you’ll find all kinds of interesting places to see and fun things to do. We are located just 30 minutes from the state capital at Harrisburg or the Civil War history of Gettysburg. We are also an hour (or less) away from Hershey (home of HersheyPark), Lancaster (and the world famous Amish Country), York (and the Harley Davidson Museum), and Hagerstown, Maryland. We are also only a three hour ride from either Atlantic City, New Jersey or Washington, DC.